Monday, February 2, 2015

TESTED, TRIED AND TRUE!!!




You know looking at this picture makes me think.  To be honest we cannot see the sun, but we know it's there.  The cloud is hiding the sun as we can see, but just because we cannot see it does not mean it doesn't exist.  Just because the sun is hidden doesn't mean it has stopped working.  In fact the evidence is crystal clear because we see the light shining out from behind the cloud.  We don't literally see it, yet we see the obvious glow from behind the cloud so we trust that the sun is still there.

We don't see the oxygen we breathe, yet we know it is there or else we would be dead.  We have to have the oxygen to breathe so just because we cannot see it doesn't mean it don't exist.  We don't see the wind, yet we feel it as it kisses our cheeks on a hot summer day.  We go through life believing in things we do not see all the time.  Whether you are a Christian or not, you believe in things that are not seen with the naked eye.  

This life is a journey filled with ups and downs, trials and storms, rainbows and promises.  I cannot physically see the person of God I believe in just like the sunshine I cannot because it is hidden behind a cloud, but I know He is there.  I cannot physically feel His presence like I can feel the wind that kisses my cheeks, but I know He is there.  I may not see or feel Him, yet I believe in Him.  

Some of you may call me foolish or delusional, but I believe.  For I have felt His presence in my life.  I have seen the change in myself, my words, my actions and my attitudes.  I have felt His power surround me and protect me from the strategies of the devil.  I have felt His forgiveness wash over me.  I have experienced His power and influence in my life for the better.

This is my personal choice!  I will never force my beliefs on anyone!  For me, I haven chosen to believe in God and accept Jesus Christ as my personal Savior.   I have read the Bible and I know it to be 100% true.  My choice!

This choice has not gone without some challenges and trials.  I have been tested and tempted by the devil and rose victorious.  I have been tired and convicted by the devil, but never found guilty because the Blood of Jesus Christ, my Savior, has redeemed me and rescued me. 

I have been thrown into a prison of my own making at times because I chose a wrong path and didn't listen to the promptings of the Holy Spirit.  But because of my faithfulness and my beliefs, I have been set free!  I have been given the crown of life. 

Revelation 2:10  Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.

The crown of life I possess is not filled with precious jewels and gold, instead this crown of life contains for me, a peace so rare and so deep that it is indescribable. It contains a love so amazing that I could cry.  This crown contains the priceless gift of forgiveness and acceptance.  

I cannot see this crown, for it is not something to wear.  This crown lives in my heart and fills me with overflowing life and power.  You see although I cannot see this crown, I know it lives in me because I have changed for the better.  I feel this power alive in my heart. I feel this love embracing my every thought and word.  I will continue to believe in my God and His Son Jesus Christ.  I have His Holy Spirit living in me and changing me day after day.  I have received the crown of life and victory is mine.  It can be yours also.  

God is waiting for you!  He is longing to hear from you!  All you need to do is just believe in His Son, Jesus Christ and allow Him into your heart.  Take it from one who has been tested and tried!  I now have true peace!

Jesus Christ I believe in you,  Come into my heart today and give me a peace which surpasses all understanding.  Guard my heart and mind.  Embrace me with your love and forgive me for my sins and failings.  Create a new me, in Jesus name I pray, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHEERS TO 2022

  I know it's been a few weeks since I graced you with my blog...sorry my mind has been elsewhere and my heart just hasn't been in i...