Thursday, October 30, 2014

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!



There are so many times we look at ourselves the way we think others see us, ugly.  As we glare into our mirrors we see wrinkles, pimples, lines, flaws and bags under our eyes.  We ourselves as too fat or too skinny.  We feel we are either well endowed or in need of enhancement.   Our hair is too curly or too straight.  Our skin is too light or too dark.  Our lips are too plump or too thin.  We are never fully satisfied with how we look, are we?  We spend billions of dollars on makeup, hair dye and medical procedures to look better and feel better about ourselves.  We all want to feel beautiful, we crave being told that we are beautiful.  If we don't feel beautiful, if we are not told we are beautiful, our self esteem plummets.  This is sad to me and trust me I fall into this category way too much.  The need to look and feel beautiful on the outside is very important, maybe way too important.  

These are my 2 granddaughters and I want them, along with my 3 daughters to know how beautiful they are.  The twinkle in their eyes and the love in their hearts pour forth from their faces.  They are special and unique.  No matter what anyone else tells them, I want them to grab ahold of the true beauty they are.  My 2 grandsons and my son and my 3 son-in-laws along with my wonderful husband, I want you to know that are the handsomest men I know. You are amazing and unique.  The strength and love you have in your hearts is revealed through your eyes.  

Way too often we do not tell people enough of how beautiful they are.  Well I am here to tell you, you are beautiful!  You are handcrafted by God Himself.  You have the very breath of God inside of you.  You are wonderfully and fearfully made!  Knitted together in your mothers womb by a God who loves you more than you can ever fathom.  You have heard it said, beauty is only skin deep.  Well my family and friends, that is a lie!  I know some physically beautiful people who are very ugly inside.  Whats makes us beautiful is not our looks, its our hearts!  What the world sees as beautiful is not what God sees as beautiful.  Please know this, God says you are beautiful inside and outside!  Believe what God says about you and ignore what the world says about you.  You do not have to be 5'6" in height and weigh 120 pounds with blond hair and blue eyes to be beautiful.  Beauty lies within us and is brought to light by the love of Jesus Christ.   Stop waiting for someone else to tell you how beautiful you are and listen to that still, small voice from God, our heavenly Father who knows your true beauty.

Song of Songs 4:7 (MSG)   You're beautiful from head to toe, my dear love, beautiful beyond compare, absolutely flawless. 

You are beautiful!

May your beauty from within shine like a beacon on a dark night,  May your heart reveal your true beauty and your true worth, in Jesus name I pray, amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHEERS TO 2022

  I know it's been a few weeks since I graced you with my blog...sorry my mind has been elsewhere and my heart just hasn't been in i...