Tuesday, December 23, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM HEAVEN

My dad 














My father-in-law 

Today my journey to the true meaning of Christmas brings up many memories of these 2 men in my life.  Both of these fine men are in heaven celebrating Christmas with Jesus Christ.  This is my tribute to them.

My Dear Loved Ones,

I am writing you from heaven today to tell you Merry Christmas.  I cannot begin to tell you how much I love you and how much I miss you.  I see your face and tears of joy well up in my eyes.  It brings me so much peace to see you continue on with your life and enjoy that life God has blessed you with.  You have so much to live for and so many sights to see and there is a purpose that you are living for, even if you don't see it now.  There are so many adventures waiting for you so please take care of yourself.

Oh, I know there are days when you are sad, you may feel all alone at times but remember I am with you.  I live in your heart and I live in all the wonderful memories we created together.  Some of those memories are painful, but for the most part I want you to embrace all the fun and laughter we shared.  The vacations, the car rides, the parties and celebrations all bring a twinkle to my eyes.  The laughter and the tears we shared were the best.  Remember the good times and let those memories propel you to make new memories.  

I want you to enjoy your life now.  I have seen what God has planned for you and it is amazing.  In fact God and I sat down together under an old oak tree and He showed me the life He has waiting for you and it is awesome.  He has a purpose for you that involves you living a long and healthy life.  Yes, I would love to have you up here with me, but it's not your time yet.  Don't rush it because your purpose on earth can change lives, but if your up here instead of where God needs you to be, then that purpose cannot be completed.  It's very important that you continue on for me and keep going to complete the path God has you on.

Let me tell you that this place is breathtaking.  Wait that is a total understatement.  I wish I could describe in words what Heaven is like but that would be impossible for me to do.   Instead I will tell you that our Savior has collected every one of your tears.  He has heard your cries and He knows you are hurting.  Please don't dwell in the past because I am no longer there.  I am in your future once again.  There will be a day that we see each other face to face again and on that day I will introduce you to Jesus Christ, but until God calls you home, please continue to live your life as a celebration of the endless possibilities that are awaiting you.  

Enjoy your life as you watch our children and grandchildren and great grandchildren grow.  
Celebrate life!  Enjoy life! Live life! 

My prayer for you today is that you allow the love of Jesus Christ to invade your heart and your life today,  May that joy of the birth of our Savior put a twinkle in your eyes and a bounce to your steps.  May you continue to celebrate the life have now and embrace the memories of the past.  In Jesus name I pray, amen!

Until we meet again, know that I love you and I am forever yours!

 Psalm 23:4-6  Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHEERS TO 2022

  I know it's been a few weeks since I graced you with my blog...sorry my mind has been elsewhere and my heart just hasn't been in i...