Monday, October 18, 2021

AND SO IT BEGINS.....


 


Last week Sean started chemo and radiation to zap this diabolical junk to oblivion.  I actually picture a James Bond 007 gadget annihilating  all the cancer cells.  Or I also imagine PacMan eating all the cancer cells.  Imagination and our thoughts also have a great effect on how these treatments work.  Our mind is a very powerful tool that can be used to heal and restore health.  I'm sure you've heard people who commonly use the line; "I'm sick and tired of..." and if you take time to notice they usually are sick and tired physically.  Stress and our thoughts can determine our health.  I will not say, "Sean has c-----."  I will say "Sean has Christ!"  No matter what illness or disease I have, I will not make that part of my identity.  Sean has a wife named Meghan.  Sean has accepted Jesus Christ as his Savior.  Sean has 3 sisters and 3 brothers (in-law).  Sean has 3 nephews and 4 nieces.  Sean has a mom and dad who pray for his healing numerous times a day.  Sean will be healed in Jesus' Name!

While some won't agree with my rationality, that's okay.  This is the way my mind thinks and I thank God every day for renewing my mind.  While I could easily fall into a really good pity party, I refuse to.  I will not allow my thoughts to go down a path that God doesn't want me to go.  My reality is different than others.  My focus is on God and His healing powers.  My strength comes from Him.  My faith isn't in what the doctors can do, it's in what God can do through the doctors and also through nature.  God has gifted this world with healing herbs and plants that I can use for healing.  God has given us the proper food we can eat to restore our health and heal us internally. 

The journey to health can take us all on many different paths.  Doctors and medicine along with many natural products and the food we eat can work together to improve health.  What we eat, the air we breathe, our thoughts and how we live can all have major impacts on our health.   What we watch on TV, what we listen to and read can all have a great impact on our physical and mental health. Our whole body and every cell in our body is renewed daily.  God has given our body the power to heal itself in many ways.  It just takes determination and focus.  God has given us medicinal plants and herbs that the Indians used to promote healing.  I love the fact that there are healing herbs and plants that grow all around us but few of us know about them.  

While Sean goes through this process we continue to pray for wisdom and discernment, for healing and restored health, and for strength and recovery.  Thank you for all of your prayers.  Please continue to pray for Sean and Meghan. 

2 comments:

CHEERS TO 2022

  I know it's been a few weeks since I graced you with my blog...sorry my mind has been elsewhere and my heart just hasn't been in i...