Wednesday, December 1, 2021

THE FOG HAS LIFTED..IT'S TIME FOR A BATTLE


 


Sometimes I get so wrapped up in me and my thoughts and struggles during this time that I lose focus of others who are struggling.  I know my daughters are struggling with what is going on with Sean, I know Meghan has to be struggling with what is happening.  We are family and we will get through this together with God leading the way.  For 3 months now there has been a fog that has clouded my judgement and my thinking.  I have allowed that fog to permeate my mind.  My thoughts have not been what they usually are and that is causing me troubles until this morning when God brought me to Psalm 40- read it after you're done with this blog.  It changed my heart and my thoughts.

I need to wait patiently on my Lord.  He has heard my cries and my prayers.  He has done so many miracles in my life and the life of my family that I began to doubt His plan, I been to fear that His plan was not my plan...which is true...His plan is not even close to my plan, it's always better.  At least it has been for me.  Even when I doubt, even when I am fearful, He always comes through.  It may not be what I would like but He has always been faithful and I believe He will be faithful in healing Sean.  The thing I kept forgetting to do it raise my sword of the Spirit...the Word of God.

I need to arm myself for battle with the enemy, the deceiver, the liar.  Oh trust me God will fight this battle and He will ultimately win, but I need to arm myself because I cannot stand against the strategies of Satan without the proper armor. I need the belt of God's truth, I need the breastplate of His righteousness, I need the shoes to spread the good news about Jesus, I need a shield of faith knowing God's got me in the palm of His hands, I need the helmet of Salvation...Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I need to wield the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God...my Bible!!!  God will fight my battles but my responsibility to to put on His armor every day.

I forgot thee things.  I was so caught up in what was going on I lost sight of the impossible...what God is doing in Sean's body and mind and heart.  I will fight on my knees armed for battle with God's Holy armor.  I will not fight a war that He has already won, I surrender myself, Sean and my family to my God and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.   All I can say is watch out Satan I am now armed and dangerous!!!


. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHEERS TO 2022

  I know it's been a few weeks since I graced you with my blog...sorry my mind has been elsewhere and my heart just hasn't been in i...