Wednesday, December 8, 2021

WATCH OUT...I'M COMING FOR YOU


 
Watch out Satan....you can't handle what the power of God can do through a mother that is filled with the Holy Spirit!!  The Spirit of the living God lives in me and His power and strength flows through me.  There is no power in hell that can stand against the power of my God!!!  Not today!  Not any day!  My God is an awesome God who reigns in Heaven and Earth.  Whether you believe in God or not, He reigns!  He is in control!  The same power who raised Jesus from the dead...that power lives in me through the Holy Spirit!!!  That gives me access to the supernatural power of God!   That gives me confidence I cannot have in my own power, for when I am weak, He is strong.   One of my favorites....

Isaiah 40: 28-31  Do you not know?  Have you not heard?  The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.  He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom.  He gives strength to the weary, and increases the power of the weak.  Even youth will grow tired and weary, and young men will stumble and fall, BUT those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint.  

This storm will not defeat me.   The enemy has whispered in my ears many times in the last 3 months "You're not strong enough to withstand this storm."  And i will admit there are times I don't feel strong enough and if I may be 100% honest....I'm not strong enough to handle this storm...BUT GOD is!!  It is His strength I rely on.  It is His power at work in me that has gotten me to this point in this journey.  It's not easy, it's not for the faint at heart BUT GOD is with me.  God is in control, not me and certainly not the enemy.  The thing is the enemy thinks he's in control....he's delusional.  Satan is a liar, a thief and a deceiver.  He will do whatever he can to try to steal, kill and destroy me...BUT GOD has me in the palm of His hands.  

I seriously don't know how people get through this without God.  Without my faith and belief I would be lost.  God is my strength!  God is my refuge!  God is my fortress!   God is my rock!!  God is my heavenly Daddy!!  

"I AM A CHILD OF GOD, A WOMAN OF FAITH, A WARRIOR OF CHRIST
I AM THE STORM!!!!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHEERS TO 2022

  I know it's been a few weeks since I graced you with my blog...sorry my mind has been elsewhere and my heart just hasn't been in i...