Monday, November 15, 2021

IT’S SNOWING


 

The simple, serene beauty of snow.  The purity of the white snow covers a multitude of junk that is hidden beneath it.  As I look at the beauty of the snow I am reminded of God’s eternal and amazing grace that also covers a multitude of my junk, my sins.  His grace does not dwell on what lies beneath, His grace looks at the purity of Jesus’s death on the cross.  Jesus’s blood has covered all my sins up and washed them away.   His grace looks at my brokenness and failures and sees Jesus!  His grace touches my sorrow and turns it into joy.  My weeping has been turned into dancing.  In my weakness, His strength prevails through me.   When I am lost in a sea of despair, He finds me and restores my soul.  

You see this journey I am on right now as a mother of a son who has “c” is not easy.  I’m sure it’s not easy for Sean, I know it’s not easy for him, but as a mom I’m used to taking care of my children and bandaging their wounds and kissing their booboos and making them all better….I can’t do that with this.  I can’t kiss away the pain, I can’t make it better, BUT GOD can.  Sometimes I get lost on what I can’t do instead of focusing on what I can do…PRAY.  Also I can just be there to listen and help physically any way I can.  The thing I have to constantly refocus on is this simple truth…I cannot change Sean’s circumstances, BUT GOD can.  I cannot heal Sean, BUT GOD can.  

You may eventually get tired of all my BUT GOD moments, but I won’t stop, sorry.  To me these BUT GOD moments daily remind me that He is in control of all of this.  It reminds me that no matter what happens I need to rely on Him and Him alone!  These BUT GOD truths are just what I need to focus on, these are the truths that I cling to.  His grace, His sovereignty, His power is at work in all of our lives right now.  I have no idea what the future holds for me let alone for anyone else, BUT GOD does.  

BUT GOD…loves Sean more than I do.  BUT GOD…has a perfect plan for Sean’s life. BUT GOD….already knows Sean’s future.  That is what I believe and trust in.  If you have never truly experienced the goodness of my God I ask you to please message me so I can guide you into an experience you will NEVER regret. If you are going through struggles with health issues and need an ear to listen, I am here.  If you need to scream or cry or vent, I will listen.   If you long to join me in praising a God who never fails….join me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHEERS TO 2022

  I know it's been a few weeks since I graced you with my blog...sorry my mind has been elsewhere and my heart just hasn't been in i...