Friday, April 30, 2021

BEAUTY


 
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"  

These orchids are gorgeous.  In the proper setting they are simply breathtaking.  We see their beauty, we breathe in their magnificent fragrance.  I love flowers, I love nature in all it's beauty.  I look around at all of this world and I stand in awe of the one who created it.  His glory shines in every aspect of nature.  Everywhere I look I see His handy work.  This orchid is just one of the trillions of natural things He created.  

God's glory is everywhere I look.  When I look in my children and grandchildren's eyes....I see His glory.  When I look at the stars in the sky....I see His glory.  When I look at the flowers in the meadow....I see His glory.  When I look into the eyes of my dear friend who just lost her sister....I see His glory.   When I look at the homeless man on the street corner....I see His glory.

What we see and how we see things will propel us either into the very presence of God or not.  The choice is ours to make but I know for me personally, I choose to seek His presence wherever I am.  I do not have to be in church to be in His presence.  So today please join me in basking in the very presence of God.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHEERS TO 2022

  I know it's been a few weeks since I graced you with my blog...sorry my mind has been elsewhere and my heart just hasn't been in i...