Wednesday, January 21, 2015

EVERYTHING IS SUNSHINE AND ROSES





As I sit and ponder the magnificence of my God I am drawn into this picture of palm trees, sunshine and flowers.  I can sit for hours and just gaze into the greatness of my God by just looking at nature.  I am drawn in by the shear beauty of this planet and I become intoxicated with the majesty that others don't see or maybe just too busy to see.  

I know I am weird, I am different.  My children often point that out.  I take so many pictures of nature my children wonder what I see that they don't.   Well I see God.  

A palm tree blowing in the warm winds on a day in January reminds me it is warm in some part of this world..  A snow drift that covers the dead grass of winter reminds me of the fun I had as a kid sledding down hills as fast as I could.  A mountain arrayed with wild flowers reminds me of a peace so profound that I get lost.  An ocean wave crashing against a rock reminds me of the power of God.  

You know life is a mystery and when I sit back and look at this planet I begin to understand just how mysterious this world is.  There are parts of this world that have not been explored.  There are places in this world that cannot be explained and those are the things that I cling to.

I rejoice because God gave me this planet to live on.  With all the hardships, with all the negative and horrible things that happen in this world I rejoice.  In trials and tribulations that I have faced I am drawn to continue rejoicing because I have seen the power of God in water and in storms.  I have experienced the peace of God on a mountain filled with wild flowers.  I have felt the love of God in a sunset that takes my breath away.  

Listen I have no idea where you are in your faith and belief, but I can tell you where I am and where I have been.   I have been to the pits and back.  I have been in want and need.  I have fallen so many times and sinned just like you.  I have been unworthy of anyones love.  But like Martin Luther King said many years ago, "Mine eyes have seen the Glory of God."

I have sought Him out.  Desperate and afraid I came to Him because I wanted the peace, the love and the power that only He could give me.

Psalm 40:16  But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation say continually, "Great is the LORD!" 

I don't want to imagine where my life would be without my God!  My salvation, my eternity, my hopes and dreams, my peace and my love has been revealed, restored and recharged by my God.  

I wish I could get each and every person out there to understand this and grasp the reality of my God.  I hope and pray that we do not get so wrapped up in "religion" and man made rules and rituals that we forget the reason we rejoice.  

Look around you at the greatness of our God.  Breath in His peace and love so that your life may be better than ever.  Step into a sunset and surround your heart with the warmth of His love.  

  He's waiting for you!  He loves you!  Run to Him today and embrace the Greatness of our God!

May the greatness of God be revealed to you today in your heart, your mind and your spirit.  May your life never be the same and may His peace and live invade you forever.  In Jesus name I pray, amen!


1 comment:

  1. Amen!! God Bless you...I'm so Bless to be called His daughter. \O/

    ReplyDelete

CHEERS TO 2022

  I know it's been a few weeks since I graced you with my blog...sorry my mind has been elsewhere and my heart just hasn't been in i...