Friday, June 3, 2016

JESUS IS GOD





John 14:9-10  Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip?  Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.  How can you say, 'show us the Father'?  Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does His works.

Alright, I may raise a few eyebrows, I may ruffle a few tail feathers, I may get your panties all in a knot, but I will state my beliefs once and for all.   
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD IN HUMAN FLESH!  
Some may want to argue with me, some may disagree, some may delete me.  That's okay because I will not back down or deny my faith and beliefs.  For me there is no doubt, no question.  For me it is a fact.  I know it deep down in the depths of my soul.  My heart is overwhelmed with this knowledge.  There are religions that deny this fact, but when I read my Bible the writing is crystal clear, Jesus is God in human flesh.  

His word is true and alive.  That's right, His word lives because it is relevant even for today's world, or should I say especially for today's world.  In a world where people are searching for something or someone to fill the void in their heart, the prescription they are seeking will not be found in pharmacies or pills.  You cannot fill the void in your heart with sex, drugs or alcohol.  The emptiness you feel cannot be filled by how many likes you get on Facebook.  The longing in your heart, that void that aches no matter what or who you try to fill it with cannot be filled with anything or anyone else but Jesus Christ.  

I know it's hard for some of you to believe this.  The sheer idea that this man who died on the cross over 2,000 years ago is actually God seems illogical and far fetched, but for me it is true.  I realize that for some of you God is this higher power that sits on a throne and sends out punishments, diseases, droughts, floods, earthquakes, tornadoes and so much evil that life can be unbearable.  For some of you, God is this figure who judges you and spends His time finger pointing and blaming.  You my friend have been lied to. 

Yes, bad things happen to good people.  Yes, sometimes God allows trials in our life.  But the evil that is present in this world comes from the enemy, Satan.  God loved us enough to give us a free will to chose Him, to love Him and to accept Jesus Christ.   God will never force you to believe in Him.  We all chose between God and Satan, life or death, blessings or cursings.  When we do not chose God, we become victims of Satan, that is why there is evil.  Again, my belief.

There is a young lady I know named Jaime.  She has the worst kind of MS possible.  At 40 years of age, she is wheel chair bound, cared for by her parents.  She has never been married, never had a child, and so many other "normal" things in life she has missed out on.  She cannot move anything except her head.  She should be depressed, angry, and she could hate God for He allowed to happen to her, but she isn't any of these things.  She is in church every Sunday singing the worships songs, praising God for every breath she takes and praying to God for her father to have the strength to lift her one more day.  Oh she has her bad days,  who wouldn't?  But 99% of the time Jaime is positive and uplifting.  She inspires me!  She loves God!  And she knows God loves her.  Jesus Christ is God in human form to Jaime.  No matter how bad her circumstances may seem to many, Jaime may never walk again on earth, but because of her faith and belief in Jesus Christ, she will dance in eternity in heaven with Jesus Christ.

Look I do not understand everything that happens on this earth, but there is one thing I am sure of, Jesus Christ, my Savior, is God in human form.  I am forever His and He is mine.  The void, the emptiness has been filled to overflowing with the love and grace of Jesus Christ.  I have a peace which surpasses all human understanding.  I have a joy in my heart that sings the praises of my God.  My heart skips a beat every time I breathe in His presence.  His presence is no longer in a tabernacle or some "holy" place, His presence is in me and I get to take Him everywhere I go.  

Do you feel lost and broken?  Are you searching for something to fill the void, the emptiness in your heart?  Turn to Jesus!  Accept Him as the Lord of you life.  It will be the greatest blessing you ever experienced.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHEERS TO 2022

  I know it's been a few weeks since I graced you with my blog...sorry my mind has been elsewhere and my heart just hasn't been in i...