Friday, July 25, 2014

SAVED BY GRACE

This is my new blog web page.  I thought I'd change my web address because it's easier to remember than the old one, so here is to new things and a new adventure.  My writing will still be the same because I am still a work in progress. You can still read the blogs on my old page,
www.jcbdlmthoughtsfortheday.com 


I am Debra Barron, a Christian who loves God.  Jesus Christ is my personal Savior and The Lord of my life.  For some of you who don't believe, that may sound a bit ridiculous but let me explain.  You see I chose to believe in Him rather than not believe.  I have seen His handiwork and I have witnessed the miracles He still does!  Yes, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ still performs miracles.  But more than that I have be overtaken by a peace so deep, a confidence so profound and love so overwhelming that I cannot deny Him.  I wish that everyone knew these feelings, these emotions that have surrounded me and embraced my heart.  To say there is no God is foolish.   Even Darwin couldn't explain a simple peacock feather.  It pained him to try to look at it.  The theory of evolution is still just a theory and will never become a law because the theory is just a theory.  No matter how many scientists try to prove its right.  No matter how much money has been spent over the years to prove it, it is simply still just a theory.   I am not here to debate evolution for I know that my God created the world in which I live in.  I am not here to try to prove a point, because I don't have to, God already has.

As I look around and witness the gorgeous sunrises and sunsets, that is all the proof I need.  As I glance at the complexity of our bodies and how they were created and how they work, that is all the proof I need.  As I glance around at the beautiful scenery and the majestic mountains with all the trees and flowers, that is all the proof I need.   I do not need a scientific scholar to convince me because for me the evidence is obvious. I do not need any other proof other that what I see with my own 2 eyes.  I chose to believe!  I chose to accept what to some, seems foolish.  Well I'd rather believe that there is a God who loves me, who created me in His own image, than believe that we evolved from apes.  Sorry, that's just me.  Oh, I have a question, if we evolved from apes than why are there still apes?  How were the apes created?  Someone please explain it to me that makes sense!  Wait don't even waste your time or breath because I already know the correct answer.  God!

For me believing in God, I don't need proof, I don't need evidence, I don't need scientific data, all I need is contained in the Bible.  The facts remain strong and steadfast in my heart where the Spirit of God lives.   Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.  I didn't chose Him, He chose me!  He accepted me sins and all!  He loves me no matter how much I try to push Him away.   He has given me a peace and a love so profound that it is hard for me to describe it. The change in my life and myself has been totally amazing.  The way I was compared to the way I am now, the evidence for me is crystal clear.  I am saved by grace and transformed into a better me. It is no longer I who loves in me, Jesus Christ lives in me.  I chose to live for Him and His glory.  Jesus Christ came down to this earth and died a horrific death for me and for you!  He took all my sins, all my mistakes, all my pain, all my sickness and disease with Him to the cross.  Instead of being imprisoned by the misery of my sins, I have been set free by the blood of Jesus Christ.  Instead of being heavily burdened and weighed down by worries, I have placed my trust in Him and He has taken control of my life and me.  He reigns in my life now and forever more!  

You see, my one prayer is that you all someday realize how wonderfully and uniquely you a have been made. I wish each and every one of you knew the peace and love I now feel every day.   I want each one of you to experience the joy of waking up each day knowing that eternity in heaven is yours.  Jesus Christ has transformed me and continues to transform me day after day after day.  I am saved by grace and that same grace is available to you if you chose to accept it.  

May the grace of Jesus Christ overtake you and chase you down today.  May His love invade your very soul and begin the transformation process.  May His peace embrace you and fill your heart.  May Jesus Christ become your Lord and Savior, today!  In Jesus name I pray, amen!

1 comment:

CHEERS TO 2022

  I know it's been a few weeks since I graced you with my blog...sorry my mind has been elsewhere and my heart just hasn't been in i...